Q: Where is Rendez-vous Canada 2020 taking place?
- Rendez-vous Canada 2020 will be held at the Québec City Convention Centre
1000, boul. René-Lévesque Est
Q: What is the dress code?
- Business or business casual during official event hours.
Q: Is Rendez-vous Canada invitation only?
- Yes, Rendez-vous Canada is by invitation only and is not open to the public. Please view our selection criteria for more information.
Q: Can I purchase a ticket for one of the evening functions only?
- No, Rendez-vous Canada does not sell tickets to official social functions. All social events are included in the delegate registration fee.
Q: Can I bring a guest?
- No, since Rendez-vous Canada is by invitation only, there is no spousal or child program.
Q: Is there wireless internet available at Rendez-vous Canada?
- Yes, WiFi will be available throughout the Québec City Convention Centre and inside the Marketplace. WiFi is also available at all official Rendez-vous Canada host hotels.
Q: Where can I find an attendee list?
- The online directory will be available to all registered Rendez-vous Canada delegates as of February 28, 2020 through your MyRVC portal. Attendee lists are not available to the general public.
Q: What roles do Destination Canada and the Tourism Industry Association of Canada (TIAC) play?
- Destination Canada holds the official mark for Rendez-vous Canada and has been responsible for the event since 1977. Since 1998, Rendez-vous Canada has been managed by the Tourism Industry Association of Canada (TIAC) on behalf of Destination Canada, including provincial, territorial and municipal/regional tourism authorities and the private sector.
Q: Where can I find the Marketplace floorplan?
- The Marketplace floorplan will be available online in March 2020.
Q: Where can I find the schedule of events?
- The latest schedule of events can be found here.
Q: Are there airline discounts available for Rendez-vous Canada?
- Yes, Rendez-vous Canada has negotiated discounts for travel to and from Québec City.