Q: How long is each appointment?
- Appointments are 11 minutes in length with a five-minute (5-minute) break to transition to the next appointment.
Q: When can I start requesting appointments?
- TIAC Members can begin requesting appointments on March 4, 2019. Buyers and non-member sellers can begin requesting appointments on March 18, 2019.
Q: What is the maximum number of appointments I can have?
- There are a total of 75 available appointment slots – 25 appointments per day. Each appointment-taking delegate (Buyer or Full booth seller) can have up to 69 pre-scheduled appointments plus 6 scheduled breaks. Half booth sellers can have up to 34 appointments. Half booth sellers who purchase a concurrent upgrade by March 1, 2019 can schedule up to 35 additional manual appointments for a potential of 69 appointments plus 6 scheduled breaks.
Q: Can I request multiple appointments with the same buyer/seller?
- Buyers may request back-to-back appointments with the same Seller if the Buyer estimates they will require more than 11 minutes to conclude their discussion with that Seller.
Q: I only want to meet with buyers from specific countries, can I block requests from buyers that are outside of these regions?
- Yes, however you must configure your country opt-outs through your MyRVC portal prior to March 1, 2019. After that date, you may still edit your opt-out preferences but changes will not be retroactive to requests that were already submitted.
Q: I do not want to meet with any OTAs, can I block appointments from these organizations?
- Yes, OTAs can be selected as one of the opt-out options on the Mapping/Assignment page of your MyRVC portal. Opt-outs must be completed by March 1, 2019.
Q: My appointment schedule has slots blocked for breaks. I want to take appointments during those times, can I do that?
- Yes, you can unblock your scheduled breaks through your MyRVC portal or the RVC Mobile App. Please see the “Changing your Schedule” section of the Appointment Request Guide for more info.
Q: Do TIAC Members have priority appointments?
- Yes! New this year, TIAC Members have front-of-the-line access to appointments including: Early access to submit appointment requests, opportunity to submit additional appointment requests, priority appointment scheduling and automatic booking of manual appointment requests. Find out more info here.
Q: I purchased a concurrent upgrade but only half my schedule is filled. How do I fill the remaining appointments?
- Half booth sellers who purchase concurrent upgrades can fill the remaining half schedule after April 15, 2019.
Q: I missed the deadline to purchase a concurrent upgrade, can I buy it now?
- No, unfortunately March 1, 2019 is the last day to purchase a concurrent upgrade.
Q: I have appointments on my schedule with buyers/sellers that I do not want to meet with. Can I cancel?
- Yes, you can cancel appointments through your MyRVC portal or the RVC Mobile app. Please be respectful of your colleagues and cancel appointments as far in advance as possible to allow time to rebook appointments.
Q: I have other meetings during RVC and cannot take appointments during those times. Can I block timeslots on my schedule?
- Yes, you can block any open timeslot on your schedule. Please see the “Changing your Schedule” section of the Appointment Request Guide for more info.
Q: Where can I get the contact info for people I am meeting with?
- You can download delegate contact info in excel through your MyRVC portal. Select “Print/Export” from the Appointments screen and select Excel export.
Q: Is it possible to print the profiles of the people I am meeting with?
- You can download the full profiles in word doc through your MyRVC portal. Select “Print/Export” from the Appointments screen and select the Word export.
Q: Can I book appointments using the mobile app?
- Yes, all appointment functions are available through the mobile app.
Q: I am not an appointment taking delegate, can I book appointments?
- No, only the appointment taking delegate(s) from your organization can book or modify appointments.