- Test your virtual setup before your first appointment: Click TEST MIC AND CAMERA at the top of the Appointment screen. Click “allow” when asked for permission to access your camera and mic. Be sure to test using the same computer you will use to attend the virtual event.
- To improve system speed: Close all other programs running on your computer and disconnect from your VPN. Use a hard-wired internet connection if possible.
- To improve sound quality: Use an external microphone and headset. Computer built-in microphones do not offer the best quality sound. If your audio is choppy due to a slow internet connection, try turning off your camera.
- Plan your environment: Select a location that is private and quiet. Be aware of what is behind you. The virtual appointments allows for virtual background when using most internet browsers, however it may be glitchy when using Safari.
- Try the mobile app: For the best experience at RVC+ 2022 on the virtual event, use a desktop or laptop computer..
Need Help? Click the Help box at the bottom right corner in the Virtual Event to chat with Technical Support or check out our Troubleshooting information document.